Connecting disciples of His Holiness Jayapataka Swami
respected Vaishnavas & Vaishnavis Dandavat Pranam All glory's to Srila Prabhupada All glory's to Sri Gurudev
I'm so happy to tel you that after a long waiting we are able to start the JSSS in our Perth Yatra By the divine grace of our beloved Sri Gurudev
many devotee's were attending and took it very seriously
we start with 2 Bhajans one for our beloved Sri gurudev written by myself & 2nd for Srila Prabhupad written by Sri Gurudev & read from his book then read the letter of Srila Prabhupad then share the realization each other followed by Guru puja.
so please all of bless us that we could do this continue thank you All
that song is there if you are interested to read see bellow
śrila ācāryapāda mahimā
(by subal kānāi dās)
prabhupāda kripādhanya kṛṣṇabhakti jagat mānya
ācāryapāda jayapatākā swāmi |
tava śri-caraṇapadma pradān kare bhakti sadma
tava śri-caraṇe prabhu sahasra namāmi ||1
1) Srila Jayapataka Swami Acaryapada is enriched with the causeless mercy of Srila Prabhupada, whose Krsna Consciousness movement is well recognized, I pay my humble respectful obeisances unto His Lotus Feet.
Your lotus feet is always revealing newer and newer forms of Krsna Bhakti.
O! My Prabhu, I pay my respectful obeisances thousand and thousand of times.
nitāi-kṛpā pradāyīne gaura guṇa pracārīne
gaura-dhāma vākhāna sabāre |
amṛtamaya suradhani tāhāra mahimā jāni
se sandeśa dena yāre-tāre ||2
2) You are bestowing the mercy of Lord Nityananda Prabhu, and preaching the glorious pastimes of Sriman Gauranga Mahaprabhu as well as glorifying the Dham (Abode) of Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu.
After knowing and realizing the nectarine and harmonious form of Ganga, You are glorifying the same message to all.
tumi prabho ācāryapād ācāryera sakal sampad
antaḥṛta āche tava-thāi |
se ratna-bhāndāra laye deśe deśe cala baye
caliācha kṛṣṇa-guṇa gāi ||3
3) You are known as Acarypada because You have all gem like qualities as an Acarya.
Enriched with those qualities, You are traveling around the world, singing the glories of Sri Krsna.
prabhupāda dayā dhari tāhār ājñā pālan kari
tāhār kṛpā kara vitaraṇ |
jīva nimajjīta jale nictār nā pāya nija bale
nija guṇe kara uttalan ||4
4) By maintaining As it Is the causeless mercy of Srila Prabhupada and following his orders with sincerity, You are distributing the same all around the world.
All living entities of this material world are fully engrossed and trapped in the clutches of Maya, and they can not release themselves by their own effort, You my Prabhu, by bestowing Your causeless mercy, You are liberating them.
tomāra pada-chāyā peye asahāya saba āse dheye
āpāmare tāre kara pār |
e-akṛtadroha nīti ācāryapādera khyāti
nitāi kṛpāya hala su-vistār ||5
5) All these fallen poor souls are coming from everywhere and taking shelter at Your lotus feet, and You without any discrimination, are delivering them from this material ocean.
The Glories of An Acarya is (Akrta-droha) that without duplicity and enviousness, he see everyone at the same level.
It is Sriman Nityananda Prabhu's mercy that Your glorious tittle 'Acaryapada' has been preached around the world.
tava śri-caraṇa prabho bhuleo cintināi kabhu
aparādhera nāhiko nistār |
kṛpā kara nāth more asahāya āchi pare
bhava-roga karilo vistār ||6
6) O Dear Gurudeva, even by mistake, I did not remember your lotus feet and due to those offences I see no chance of liberation.
O My Dear Prabhu, this wretched and poor soul is drowning day by day in the material ocean, please grant me some mercy.
tomāra karuṇā habe bhava bandhana chute tabe
māyā-pāś habe samāpan |
adhame karuṇā kare sthān dāo śri-caraṇe
prārthanā karaye abhājan ||7
7) Only Your causeless mercy can take me out of the clutches of Maya such as birth, death, old age and disease. Then only I will be able to cross the ocean of material existence.
O Gurudeva! Please bestow Your causeless mercy upon this fallen and wretched soul. This is the only thing I beg and pray for unto your lotus feet.